Our Surgeons have been identified as experienced and knowledgeable specialists who possess high standards of professional excellence and ethical behavior.
Our Medical Board considers a number of factors during the screening and selection process of our Member Surgeons, including the following:
- Knowledge and experience based on unsurpassed surgical performance.
- Education and credentials, including white papers and involvement in groundbreaking research and development in their relevant area of expertise.
- Renowned within the Medical Community for their accomplishments.
- Committed to providing Quality Patient Care.
- Must be in good standing with all the relevant governmental and non governmental bodies, in their country of residence and internationally.
If you fill the criteria and are interested in becoming an Associate of Salus, kindly complete the Enqiry Form below.